Thursday, November 6, 2008

Diagnosis – Degenerate

17 year old girl comes in with her douche bag of a boyfriend complaining of abdominal pain, distension and vaginal discharge with whitish tissue. When asked when she had her last period, she says 2 months ago. When asked if she has unprotected sex she says ‘all the fucking time’. When asked if she thought she could be pregnant she gets a deer-in-the-headlights look and says, ‘but he doesn’t cum in me!’ The boyfriend emphatically supports this. Then he asks, ‘but couldn’t her gut be hurtin’ cuz I fucked her too hard in the ass?’ Ew. No you degenerate assbag it’s because she’s pregnant and miscarrying. Some people seriously should have IQ testing done before attempting to reproduce.

3 comments:

Somenurse said...

AMEN!!! She sounds like my pregnancy test STAT who came in by ambo then wanted an ambo ride home. When I asked her what the hurry was she said her other 3 children (5,3,2) were home alone.... Let me call the sheriff's department, i am sure they can hook you up with a free ride, but I bet its not to your home!

lilqt1389 said...

Do you have somthing against teenagers? It seem like you have alot of problems a nurse should not have such as alot of resentment towards your patients even. I really think you should find another career preferably somthing away from other people.

Tee said...

Good grief, I would have had to sit on my hands in order not to slap both of them!