Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bad Idea


The economy is bad. We’re hearing doom and gloom reports all over the news. People are losing their jobs and youth employment is steadily decreasing. Nonetheless, if you’re a 20 year old man-boy, you should not let your friends pay you $10 per shot to let them shoot your leg with a BB gun. Even if you made $300 from this fine entrepreneurial endeavour, the resulting cellulitis, abscess drainages and time needed to adequately heal is worth far more than the cash acquired (which was quickly exchanged for beer and cigarettes). Also, if you want even a measure of feigned compassion from me, you cannot tell me to hurry my ‘sweet ass over with some food’. That makes me want to replace your morphine with bleach and your antibiotics with C. diff diarrhea samples.

5 comments:

Sapphire said...

The things people will do for money boggles the mind. Look at all those stupid reality shows with people making fools of themselves. I can't imagine what damage it has done to their reputations. Unfortunately some people will do anything for a buck including ruining their health.

LivingDeadNurse said...

omg lol

gabbiana said...

HA.

The Skinny B said...

LMao

Moose said...

Stupidity of the whole thing aside, when i was on morphine for cellulitis in my leg (no bb gun required) I don't think I could have made that clear of a sentence to insult anyone.

But, seriously. What a moron.